The night before I like to get as much ready as possible because once everyone turns/wakes up in the morning chaos ensues.
- Lay the table.
- Put the tea/bags in the teapot.
- Pour milk into a jug.
- Make sure the sugar bowl is filled.
- Make the muffin, churros or pancake batters.
- Weigh out the scone ingredients.
- Line trays with reusable liners (If making bacon etc in the oven/AGA)
- Pour juices into glass jugs.
- Prepare fruit platter.
- Make the panettone to proving stage, then pop into the fridge to prove overnight.
- I love this marshmallow toasting kit from NOTHS
- These chocolate brussel sprouts are fab
- For the shopkins lover
- Not forgetting your 4 legged friends
- For the baker in your life
- For all of the superheroes
- For the glam girls
- The cheese lover
- For the joker of the pack
- The glasses wearer
- Who doesn't love a candle especially one with your initial on it
Mix a shot of pomegranate syrup with prosecco and a few
for a delightful breakfast tipple